This is my ONE-HUNDREDTH post to bring you information about managing, saving, investing, and spending your money! I hope you find something useful to save money or improve your financial future. I will highlight below some of the most useful posts for money management. I have also taken this opportunity to update the website’s appearance to make it more mobile friendly. Now you can lookup information and the best money management websites as easily on your tablet and smartphone as you can on your computer. You can search for information on this website several ways:
- Menus above
- Search box in the header
- Categories list on the right sidebar
- “Tag cloud” list on the right sidebar
Here are some of the money management articles you may find most useful.
- What Graduates Should Know
- Money Lessons for Children
- Bucket Strategy, Safely Withdraw Your Savings for Retirement Spending
- New Years Resolutions for 2017
- How to Save Money on Groceries
- Save Money When Traveling
- Tipping – Why, When, How Much, and To Whom?
Money Management Blog series:
I have written several money management series.
- How to avoid paying full price
- How to buy a car
- How to pay for and save at college
- How and where to get FREE stuff
- How to invest with mutual funds
- How to save for and spend in retirement
- How to save money
- How to raise money-smart children