Preview the book that saves you money, pays for itself, and answers your financial questions. I now have a video that quickly summarizes how my book, the Financial Guide to Life, helps you save, manage, invest, and spend your money. View my YouTube video. A book can pay for itself by saving you money, improving your investing, and getting you on the road to financial security. You signed up at my website; now checkout my video and book: paperback or ebook.
Get answers, tools, and internet links to help with questions like these:
- Look Mom, I’m a graduate, now what?
- How can I simplify my finances?
- How can I get out of debt?
- What should I do with my savings, IRA, 401(k), or college savings that is safe and easy?
- How do I save money when buying a car, house, college, and more?
- How can I make my money go further?
- How can I raise my credit score?
- How can I join the millionaire club or at least retire early?
- How do I keep my future self from coming back in a time-machine and slapping me around for financial mismanagement?
Who should read The Financial Guide to Life?
- Young adults starting their financial journey
- Women who want financial tips for their unique situations
- Savers who want to make investing easy, less risky, or go to the next level
- New and future retirees
- Families planning for a new baby, kid’s money issues, college payments, buying a house, or saving for retirement
- People who want to simplify their finances, avoid paying full price, or get on the path to a sound financial future
Don’t wait for a better future, make it happen, now.